Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Half Blood Prince

Yes, people. I've watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince already. Tickets courtesy of Melia :)
The movie was fantastic! I had goosebumps when I heard the familiar music during the beginning of the movie. The effects are super duper cool! I love all the memory parts. Very clever!

I laughed my bumbum off at Won-Won and his fling with Lav-Lav and the love potion part. Totally hilarious. Exactly the reason why I love Ron. I was a bit dissapointed at the Quidditch scene though. Where's "Weasley's Our King?" =(
Spotted Cho Chang in the Quidditch scene and the ending when all the students held up their wands. A non-speaking role in this one I suppose.

The Burrow on fire scene was a bit dissapointing too. Not much. Just a bit. I was expecting a fight between the good and the bad! Like how they did it in OOTP. Nevertheless, it was exciting to watch.

Sectumsempra's effect was AWESOME! Just like how I've imagined it. Same goes for Spinners End. It looked exactly like the one I had in mind.

I really really like the part when Hermione talked to Harry about their feelings when they see someone they love going out with somebody else. I like it when Harry borrowed his shoulder to Hermione to cry on. Super sweet :)
Tom Riddle at the age of sixteen is ugly. I'm sorry. His face is just..one of a kind. Don't like him! The scene in the cave was a bit creppy when the inferi came out. I don't want any corpse clinging on me!

The saddest part of all is when Dumbledore had to drink that stupid black potion to take the stupid fake locket. Seriously. I've never cried so bad ever since Goblet of Fire when my favourite Hufflepuffie died. The look on his face was so sad okay. I felt my heart breaking into a thousand pieces when he refused to drink the potion but he had to because he ordered Harry to force him to do so, no matter what happens. My gosh.

Yes, and I cried when he died. I didn't know his death would affect me so bad. Reading about him dying is one thing but seeing it is another thing. When he died, I felt as if I've lost an old friend too.

I don't know what will happen to me when I watch the final part of Deathly Hallows. I think I'll spend the whole time crying. Crying for the fact that some characters died. crying for the fact that Harry went back to Godric's Hollow to visit his parents' graves, crying for the fact that everyone he loves came back from the dead for him to accompany him to his "end", crying for the fact that the series I've loved ever since I was eleven is finally coming to an end.



Oh,my.


PS:Nevertheless, get your bumbums to the cinema and catch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince starting on 16th July!

No comments:

Post a Comment