Saturday, August 29, 2009

I wish that you're here to hug me tight
Just like how you did last fortnight
I felt safe when you held me in your arms
It seemed like you were protecting me from being harmed

Eventhough you never said a thing
I find that very comforting
Because it felt like you understand
Without listening to my rant

I am very dissapointed with myself
My self-confidence is now the size of an elf
It's not like I didn't try
If I told you I didn't do it, that'll be a lie.

I know this is not the first
But it definitely felt like the worst
I really gave it my best
I don't know why I'm still feeling depressed

Although I told myself not to compare
I actually do care
I'm quite aware
That comparing will only bring despair

I can't change who I am, you see
Because this is the real me
I am feeling very down
If I don't do anything soon, I know I'll drown

When I stretched out my arms the other day
I was surprised you didn't push me away
It felt so good when you held me close
You made me forget all of my sorrows



So, just come back and hug me tight
Because I know you'll make everything alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment