Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dream!

Procrastinating at its highest point.

Hello there. Yes, you've caught me red-handed. I told myself that I'll be finishing at least one assignment today but look what I'm doing now? Tsk. tsk. Guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks huh :P

Anyway, I will attempt to do it after this post, so before I do so, I would like to blog about two weird yet cute dreams I had this morning.

Dream #1 (It's rather short okay)
I was standing in front of the mirror in my room, applying some eyeliner. I was uber excited because Boys Like Girls has decided to come back and have another private performance. I didn't know why I was thinking about make-up and dresses but I ended up going into this dark club and Bryan was right in front of me, playing his bass! I remembered waving my hands above my head like a lunatic. It was pretty weird because Bryan was alone on stage while the background's LED screen was showing "BOYS LIKE GIRLS". Where is Poolie, John and Martin? :P

I woke up after that and I fell asleep again.

Dream #2
I was in my classroom with a lot of people but I couldn't really make out who they were. Suddenly, someone said
"Okay, pair up! We're going to start dancing now"
I randomly went up to this guy, who was standing all alone at the center of the room. He was really tall and his back was facing me. That someone then said "Ready?"
The guy then turned around and faced me. I was shocked to see who it was. It was Paul! ( Don't ask me, I don't even know why)
He smiled at me and he was like "Hi". He then held out his hand the way a gentleman would ask a lady to dance, and since he's taller than me, he bent down a lil. It was kinda cute :P
We then started waltzing around the classroom, or at least attempted to waltz because Paul didn't know how to dance. I remembered him apologizing a lot. Hehehe
Suddenly, my lecturer appeared! He told me he wanted to show me how to waltz properly, so he grabbed Susanna ( She appeared suddenly too) and started flipping her around (back flips and whatnot)
I remembered Paul's expression was like =O Hahaaha. He then looked and me and said "Uh, I'll try, okay?"
But all he managed to do was to piggyback me.

And then, my stupid alarm HAD to ring.


Okay now, assignment time!
Till then (:

No comments:

Post a Comment