Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am just going to ramble in this post because I have just received a very exciting news from Alvina :)

Well, all I wanted to say is that dreams really do come true! Call it cliche if you must but I think I have experienced enough to say that it is really true. Let me list them out for you.

1. I've always wanted to attend the London Harry Potter premiere and meet J.K.Rowling eversince I was 11 and that came true last year.

2. I really really wanted Bryan Donahue from Boys Like Girls to wish me Happy Birthday and that came true last year.

3. I thought it would be awesome to be able to throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain and make a wish on my 21st birthday. Guess what...

I'm going to Rome next month!
:D

If only I could meet Jim Parsons, my life will be complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment