Friday, September 11, 2009

I realised that I am very, VERY uptight about things. Maybe it's because those things matter alot to me. Take ballet for example.

I couldn't freaking do my pirouettes at the bar. I was so frustrated with myself, I practically slammed my hands on the bar for support. I couldn't understand the reason why my pirouettes at the bar sucked so bad while my double pirouettes at the centre are fine.

WHY?

I nearly cried. My face was uber red and I had tears in my eyes. Carmen and Celine saw me but they didn't say anything to me because they know I'll cry my heart out if they do so. I needed to achieve my pirouettes because my exam is on Monday!

Carmen told me to stop tearing because she said it'll make her cry too *huggles*

Eventually, they told me that maybe I was too cautious. Too uptight about doing it right. It was then I realised that I was actually a bit too hard on myself these past few weeks. I needed to calm down and take things easy.


I need to let go
=)



It's alright
because there is beauty in the breakdown
Let Go -- Frou Frou

No comments:

Post a Comment