Friday, December 31, 2010

This year has been crazy...in a good way of course! Words can never ever describe the experiences and adventures that I have been through.
As promised, I'll leave you to a photo post for my recap of 2010!



Hugging Bryan Donahue, twice!




















Posted this at 8.40am :)

Received this at 8.35pm the same day :)






























































London premiere of Harry Potter :)




Aaron's portable clothes rack :P


Double take

Snow!



Cambridge :)

Thank you to each and everyone of you for making 2010 a year I'll never forget!
Here's to an awesome start to 2011
Happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. it is my honour to be part of your 2010 and for you to be part of my 2010 is my utter pleasure! and hopefully we can be part of each other life forever. i miss you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, babe!!! MIssing you ♥

    ReplyDelete