Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Brilliant Beginning

Hey low :)
Yes, you caught me red-handed! I've decided to start anew again

However, there are some changes in this blog compared to the rest I had for I will be writing longer posts and I'll be updating more frequently :)
More rants and unfortunate events for your reading pleasure!

Well, I do have to ask you to bear with me if I'm not as organized as I look. In fact, I am not even an organized person to begin with. Just ask my room!

Speaking of my room, it is currently under construction as I am shifting into the next room. My dad painted the walls already so all I need now is a spanking new bed (which I will be getting it this week *grins*)

Anywho, anyhow. It's 5.46pm and I have to leave at 6.00pm for ballet! Rehersals for paquita will be until 9pm tonight!

Speaking of dancing, I DO HOPE that Mr. Low will accept the fonteyn's background because honestly, I don't know where else I can find a theater and if I do, it will be very tedious! Not to mention, I really want to do a ballet shoot :)

Cross your fingers for me please!

Okay now, got to run! Keep your hairnets on for me till I come back, will you?
:)

x Liz

1 comment:

  1. remember to invite us for your room warming okay?! hehe

    carmen

    ReplyDelete