Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Crazy Conversation

I was on the way out to my aunt's place when my father and I had this conversation

Father : It's better if we bring back the food for your brother first. Like that, we can eat slowly.
Me: Okay, but not too slowly. I have to come back and read my notes. I have exams tomorrow, remember?
Father: See, last minute only read. Sure burn the midnight oil.
Me: No, I'm not doing that. It's not even midnight yet :p

I can feel my brain's juice seeping out from my ears. Honest! I seriously can't wait for exams to be over!
Freedom until August? Hello summer vacation!

Well, have to sleep soon. Have to wake up at 5am to read 2 more lectures.
Night!

PS: See,father. I'm not burning the midnight oil. I'm burning the...morning oil? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment