Friday, June 12, 2009

The Rickety Reaction

Yesterday was a bit...blah
I had multiple emotions running through me, one after the other. I was happy, sad, angry, freaking frustrated, and back to happy again. It all started from Mr.Low's expression

I am so tired being the average one. I want to be good at something for a change. I hate comparing myself with others but I just can't help comparing, you know?. I hate that stewpid feeling. Ugh!

Change subject. I went home at 7pm, ate, bathe and started watching the telly around 8.30pm. MTV Movie Awards was on and honestly, I was fed up seeing Twilight winning almost every award there is. There are still many other good movies you know! Although I do have to admit I was a wee bit excited when Robert Pattinson came on! :) but you can't compare that when Harry Potter came on! I was practically jumping like a mad woman at the living room :/

Okay now. I need to hit the sack soon! Sleep tight
Don't let Robert Pattinson bite?
Hah :)

PS: You know, I do realise that we don't live to impress people. What matters most is that I know for the fact that I've tried my best. I'm sure someone will find that impressive eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment