Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm a happy, happy girl.
You wanna know why?

I've made it to THE event
that I have been dreaming of attending ever since I was eleven.

I can still remember the day I made a pinky promise with my cousin that we would someday attend the premiere of Harry Potter. It was during the school holidays in 2001. I was sleeping over at her house that night and we were just randomly going through crazy school topics (crushes and whatnot) when we suddenly talked about Harry Potter. I remembered we talked about it until 5am where we ended the conversation with a pinky promise :)


Remember, a dream will always be a dream if you don't chase after it.
I've chased mine for 9 years, in hopes that one day I will meet my childhood heroes.
Guess what?
I did it ;)

PS: Did I mention that the Phelps twins (Fred and George Weasley) smiled and waved at where I was standing?
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment