Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello! How have you been my dear readers reader? :) My day has been great so far.
I really hope your day went well too!

Anyway, I just want to wish a very happy birthday to my dearest cousin, Rachel Ng! You're definitely, without a doubt my best-est friend and my favourite dreamer :)
Although we may fight and disagree like old women sometimes, I am very grateful that I got you as my cousin.
I love you!



I also want to take the opportunity to wish a happy birthday to my favourite comedian, Kuah Jenhan (I know I have been using the word 'favourite' alot today but I can't possibly use other words like beloved or best-loved without giving off the crazy fan feeling)
It's a privilege to know you and call you as my friend because you definitely inspired me to continue on chasing after my dreams. With you chasing yours and actually succeding in it gave me hope that one day, I'll be just like you.
I'll able to live my dream too!
Have a very happy birthday, funny guy!


Oh yea, he's taking part in the Actorlympics Tiger Show so if you're near PJLA Jaya One, be sure to stop by and show some support.
You won't regret it :)
He'll be on from 18th November to the 21st.

(For the record, I didn't stalk him k. I got all this from Facebook ;)


Aside from that, today is also rather important because Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone premiered exactly 9 years ago! How time flies.


Fast forward 9 years later, you get this.

I think I'm going to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment