Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I know this is very random but I get really pissed off when people look down on Arts and Humanities courses.

Seriously, what's your problem? So what if we don't study medicine or law? Does that mean we're not as clever as those who do? Does that mean that you can look down on us and belittle us because we don't conform to social norms?

I can literally feel my blood boil whenever I hear comments about mass communications being an easy course.

'You don't need to study or have much skills.' - someone once told me.

Easy your head. Why don't YOU try it out then?
Have you tried writing 1237681734 different articles? Have you tried designing a magazine cover or a website? Have you tried shooting and editing a video? Have you tried analyzing movies and advertisements?
If you haven't, please do me a HUGE favour and shut your piehole.

I'm so sick of people looking down on us because we're not doctors or nurses, or someone that design houses and buildings. If you think so little of our industry, then don't read the paper. Don't watch TV.

No wait, actually you should!
Because apart from doing things that do not need much skills or studying we can also convince you to believe what we want you to believe or get whatever we want you to buy so that you'll be freaking broke.

Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment