Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ohmygosh.

I know I was supposed to update last Saturday but I didn't have the mood to do so :(
So, here I am 4 days later - still with no birthday post in hand. However, I've drafted it already so it won't be long before I post it up.

In the meantime, my one and only exam is approaching soon and I have not managed to read everything yet. I have been forcing myself to read at least 2 chapters a day. It has been working well so far, so let's just hope it stays that way :)

If you have been talking to me recently, you would have known that I am currently hooked onto Singaporean dramas. With the rate I am watching, I think my Mandarin will improve tremendously by the time I go back to Malaysia. It all started from The Little Nyonya :/ I'm so hooked :(

Aside from that, if you have been talking to me recently, you would also know that I am currently having a girly crush on Pierre Png. I have been watching some of his dramas - mainly The Little Nyonya, Phua Chu Kang and currently Dear, Dear Son In-Law.

I'm currently in the library. I studied a chapter earlier on and I think I have memorized it quite well. Aaron thought that I wouldn't be able to answer the question regarding the year when Ferdinand De Saussure was born (which wasn't even exactly relevant to my exam questions) but I managed to answer it :}

I'm off to the gym now. Will definitely update about my birthday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment