Monday, October 18, 2010

I miss -:
My ah pa

My Cs and E - Celine, Carmen, Charmaine and Elaine ;)

My J and S - Jeslyn and Stephanie <3

My other S - Susu!

My crazy cousins :)

Hugging B! :)

Ballet class

Getting ready for concert

Dancing on stage

Having awesome make-up

Taking model-y pictures




Being involved in photoshoots :)

Camwhoring during photoshoots :P


Appearing in MYC! ;)



My ex-colleagues






Camp

Sleepovers

Driving

My highschool friends

My classmates who are not here with me


Telling the story of my life in a special way

Random yumcha sessions

Travelling with friends


Camwhoring in a moving vehicle

Acting like hooligans in a restaurant ;)
You know I love you Sharmayne

Camwhoring with the diva

Appearing in newspapers :P

Camwhoring in a packed club

Meeting new awesome people :)



What about you?
What/who do you miss?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment