Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's freaking 4 degrees outside now.

Anywho, hello! How have you been?
I have been stressed out like crazy this week due to an unnecessary problem but thank goodness everything is all good now :)

Winnie and I were supposed to go to London for a day trip today but we decided to stay in our tiny town to shop instead. With that in mind, we headed to a nearby mall - which is a 30 minutes walk from our campus.

Us camwhoring in the middle of the walkway

We arrived at the mall around 1pm and walked around for a bit before we stumbled across a poster shop. That place is pretty cool as they sell 3D posters at a reasonable price. Winnie and I went through piles and piles of posters before she found an awesome one that depicts a double decker bus driving past Big Ben. I really wanted to get that as well but they only had one :C

We actually thought of going to Tesco but I had to get back to skype with my Cs at 4pm, so after our lunch, we went back home.

Don't be deceived by the sun.
It's freaking cold here!

Winnie and her bags of clothes

I managed to talk to them for a solid hour (except Carmen Wong of course. She ditched us after saying that she'll take '3 minutes' for her shower :c ) We had a pretty good time laughing and joking around like how we used to so and that made me felt secure in a way. It feels like even if everything were to change, I can still rely on them because they'll remain the same :)

Okay now, it's almost close to 1am now. I need to shower and then head straight to bed :)
Good night!


PS: I think I already found my 21st birthday present that I would like to get for myself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment