Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nothing beats sitting near the window to look at the clear blue sky while listening to Harry Potter's soundtrack all day.
If you close your eyes and believe hard enough, you may even see a couple of owls flying across the sky or even a flying blue Ford Anglia with three certain Weasleys swooping down to save you from the despair that Uncle Vernon (or in this case, your friends) has inflicted on you.

I don't think I realized how lucky I am to be in Harry Potter land because I do take things for granted at times.
However, that's over and done with because I've finally came to my senses. I'm going to make the best out of it and no one is going to stop me.
Not even you, motherchucker.

PS: If you still think I'll give two hoots about you after what has happened, you're really one dumb fark.
Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment