Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boo! I'm back :)

Greetings from the UK!
I've been in Potter land for almost two days already. Life is rather different here but I'll learn how to adapt somehow. I'm not going to give up on my dream just because some idiotic people decided to make my first day a shitty experience.
I'm way smarter than that :)

Things are rather slow at the moment as I have to go through registration and whatnot so I don't really have anything exciting to update.

My table :)

On a side note, the "sending off" was pretty interesting. You see, Carmen Wong Kah Yee decided to scare the living daylight out of me by giving me a surprise. She came to the airport with Joey to send me off. We hugged and all when suddenly, she told me

"I need to tell you something"

I was damn scared okay. I thought something bad happened but she reassured me it was not what I thought it was. I really thought she was hiding Celine somewhere or something but guess what or rather who my surprise is?

I had to crop the picture because I looked like a merchandise seller.
:S

His sister was flying off on the same day as well so it wouldn't be that shocking to see him there. However, Carmen Wong did plan a 'surprise appearance' with him so if I were to leave on the original date, I would be able to see him too!

Even though she told me before he appeared, I'm genuinely surprised about the whole thing :)

<3

Thank you!
I'll never ever give up in pursuing my dream.
Never :)

PS: I won't forget to study! :P

1 comment:

  1. I miss all of you!!! SO sad I'm gonna cry T_T
    Btw, ur room is so pretty :D
    Pls fb msg me all your skype acc :)

    ReplyDelete