Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm supposed to go out with Chuen and Sharmayne today but damn you stomach cramps!

Anyway, I decided to spend my day going through all my files in my old laptop and I found a file that contained all the pictures of gifts I've made recently. The first thing that ran through my mind was
"Ohmygosh, you're such a fangirl okay!"

No, seriously because never in my life I would have thought that I could do things like these.

To be honest, it is pretty scary to get something like this from someone you barely know. It doesn't matter if people might perceive this gesture as something else. It's okay, as long as I know what my intentions are, it's all good!
*winkBryanDonahuewink*

Well, fangirl or not, at least I know what my creativity limits are :)


Carved this for Bryan Donahue of Boys Like Girls.
Took me 3-4 days to complete this.

Did this for Bryan Donahue and Venture
Received the best reply ever!
3-4 days to complete it too :)

You can see who is this for. His name is written all over the picture :p
The 'e' doesn't look like an 'e' though.
Took 4 days to complete this.


Mini Jenhan
My first dolly attempt
Took 3 days to complete this.

I'm currently working on a miniature bass for Chen :) Hopefully it'll turn out good!

No comments:

Post a Comment