Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello! I'm back :)

To start things off, I am actually really surprised that people do read my blog! I thought my move to place the web counter thingy and Feedjit was just a sad excuse for me to 'syok sendiri' but it's pretty awesome just to know that there are readers out there :)
Thank you <3


I have been going out like mad since Wednesday. My classmates actually planned on going Genting as our class trip but only 3 of them responded. With that in mind, we decided to have dinner instead so we picked Ole Ole Bali but Jared suggested that we should head to The Bee since he was going to perform there for Junk's Open Mic Night.

We were supposed to meet at 7.30 pm but the others only reached around 8pm ++, aside from Sharmayne. The place was pretty much packed so we had to squeeze at our little round table. We ate, laughed, watched Jared performed, told stories, played Deal and Chor Dai Di. It was definitely a good night despite only a few of us showed up.

Cookie Monster showed up too!
(This is definitely the best budget-impulsive buy for Celine and I :P)


Susanna and I

Chuen and Sharmayne

<3

Su and Melia <3.>

Us girls

Susanna's godbrother Eugene was there too! We didn't managed to take a picture with Jared because he had to go off right after his performance. Went home around 11.30pm.

Thursday, on the other hand was a C day because I spent it with my non-biological sisters, :) Since it was the last day of puasa, we decided to buka puasa with Celine so we went to MJ Cafe to have our dinner. We reached there pretty early so we walked around the place and took some pictures.

Celine :)



Camwhoring session in the washroom. It was rather awkward at one point because a lady came in and looked at us.


Charmaine :)

The Chicken Maryland I ordered was big enough to feed a whole kampung. I'm not kidding.

Celine and Carmen

We talked about our problems, we laughed about crazy things, there was a lot of knife holding and pointing, straw biting, and cupid suggestions *wink. We then went opposite to McDonalds for ice-cream

Carmen :)


Cs. The only thing we're missing is our E.

Okay, my laziness just kicked in :P I'll continue with the ice-skating session in the next post. Till then, have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment