Monday, September 6, 2010

Why, hello!

It has definitely been awhile since I last updated here but fear not! Since I'm going to go on a long adventure, I'll fill this place up with tons of memories so I can reminisce and laugh about it when I'm old and wrinkly :)

Anywho, today was pretty good although it was a little bit shitty from the start. I was honestly pissed at you. I remembered making a mental note to call Carmen and complain all about it to her but I was too tired to do so, therefore I went back to bed. It was a good move to do so because I started having hilarious dreams about me having an arm wrestling match with Adam Lambert (where I managed to win because I used two hands instead of one :p)

Lazed around a little bit before heading to college to meet up with Rachelle. After settling our documents and stuff, we headed to KLCC for the book fair. I managed to get two books (one for tomorrow, seeing that I will be stuck at the visa place for the whole day - and another one to read on the plane)

Oh, if you haven't heard about it yet - yes I'll only be twelve minutes away from Rupert Grint in two weeks time!

Hopefully everything will be done by then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment