Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here's the continuation of the previous post.

I went skating on Friday with Chuen, Jared and Sharmayne. The initial plan was to scream our lungs out and splash like mad at Sunway Lagoon but we decided to change our plan last minute. I reached the place around 12.30, loiter around with Chuen and Sharmayne while we waited for Jared to arrive. Sharmayne has her own pair of pretty white skates and Jared has a pair of hockey skates. I'm so jealous!

The skating ring was pretty full when we entered. We only managed to skate around for a little while because it was so crowded in there, you have to be fully aware of your surroundings - in case you knock someone over, not to mention that the song selection sucked big time.

There was this dude who randomly said hello to me when I entered the ring. Being uhmm polite, I smiled back. While I was skating, he would zoom past me superbly close or he'd bump into me. I felt pretty uncomfortable. To be honest, he's one of the reasons why I couldn't wait to exit the ice rink :p

Chuen and Sharmayne wanted to watch Resident Evil after that so we went to the cinema. The lines were superbly long so Jared suggested that we go over to the arcade instead. I forgot the name of that game but it was really fun.

Jared had to leave after that so we went to do some shopping before heading to Sushi Zanmai for lunch/tea. We started camwhoring after a little while when I saw this little girl next to our table smiling at us. She's so cute!


Before we enter the rink

Jared and Chuen

At the arcade

:)

Sushi time! - Sharmayne and Chuen


Salmon :)

Jared introduced this to Chuen who in turn, introduced it to Sharmayne and I. Sighh Chocolate Banana Parfait, I'm in love

Chuen <3

Us :)

Had balinese cuisines at Ole Ole Bali for dinner after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment